AME Manager - Global MR
This role will be responsible for developing and deploying advanced manufacturing methods in their assigned area across the Global Supply Chain driving process and product quality rigor. As a subject mater expert, they will provide technical leadership for the production teams, and drive manufacturing excellence through new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and improve product quality. Will lead a team of employees.
Key responsibilities include:
* Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing advanced manufacturing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
* Ensuring regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
* Work with manufacturing leadership to identify and resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
* Ensure early focus on manufacturability in NPI programs. Drive rigor in process capability assessment, process layout, tooling and equipment development and QMS Design Transfer execution
* Ensure the use of Six Sigma and Lean for continuous improvement and in new product programs. Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner.
* Recognized as a key manufacturing technology leader across the Global Supply Chain, demonstrating strong communication and influencing skills.
* Lead initiatives with wide business impact. Ensure consistent and effective deployment across the Global Supply Chain.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree or High School diploma with 10 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server based systems
2. Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Demonstrated experience owning production processes, and growing capability, yield and quality.
4. Strong communication Skills, written and verbal.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop metrics and consolidate /distill data for both upward and horizontal interpretation.
6. Good Strategic Thinker; Strong Influencing Skills; Resourceful and Inclusive. Comfortable working thru pushback.
1. 10+ years industrial experience in Manufacturing Engineering
2. 6-sigma DMAIC BB/MBB certified
3. Experiences in HLA and Process Intensive manufacturing
4. Product and Process Development experience
5. Solid working knowledge of GEHC QMS procedures for GMP
6. Experienced owning business initiatives and driving behavior of large teams
7. Experienced developing tools and templates
8. Demonstrated program or project management skills
9. Working knowledge of GEHC IT Tools and Mfg Systems
10. Experience developing SW requirements and supporting SW developments
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
Job Reference #: 3200958