Asset Management -Account Manager-US Global Liquidity Client Service- VP
JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The successful candidate for this role at JPMorgan Asset Management in Columbus (OH) is a member of a team Account Managers who are the primary contacts for all service related needs of our AMERICAS Global Liquidity clients. Working closely with Client Advisors, Internal client advisors, Client Portfolio Managers, Marketing and other teams, he/she is responsible for onboarding & servicing as well as ensuring the delivery of excellence and seamless, integrated experience to our clients across all JPMorgan Asset Management Global Liquidity products (US Domestic and International funds and Separate Accounts).
The role includes the following:
- Act as a single point of contact for clients, client advisors, client portfolio managers and internal sales for all new and ongoing client account related activity. Coordinate onboarding process with various internal parties.
- Offer training to clients on operational processes and in-house online platform
- Interact regularly with clients to provide operational support and enhanced solutions
- Handle complaints and errors; including specific communication to clients and resolution of root cause. Report and escalation of all client issues/needs to Sales and Management, encouraging teamwork in order to attain business goals
- Represent clients internally with regards to their business, account record and AML KYC matters. Provide the essential link between sales and operations as well as take end-to-end ownership of client related matters where appropriate
- Control of risk, ensure awareness of procedures and company policies, departmental controls are delivered accordingly, support the management team in the mitigation of risk
- Constant review and improvement of service performance, identification of opportunities to enhance client experience
- Regular client presentations in operational areas to raise awareness of allocated clients and market.
- Participation in strategic projects where appropriate.
- Participation in client meetings / events.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. (Spanish/Portuguese as secondary language if applicable)
- 5 Years of Client servicing/Client relationship management experience in the financial sector
- Strong client service attitude
- Bright, enthusiastic, motivated individual
- Team player, able to work independently
- Confident & professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, eager to deliver outstanding service
- Adaptable to a fast changing environment
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANNUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180075357