Asset Management, Global Liquidity Americas, Marketing, Associate
About Asset and Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.8 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The marketing associate will partner with marketing directors, sales, product specialists, finance and business management, internal writers, designers, brand, digital, freelance designers/writers, agencies, and compliance to help implement effective marketing strategy, value-added content, and campaign initiatives which are aligned with the overall Global Liquidity business objectives to help build brand awareness and grow the business.
He/she will work on marketing campaigns, both regionally and globally, including elements of online and print advertising, web design, social media, collateral, conference calls / webcasts, events, sponsorships, direct marketing, digital communications, PR, market research, and thought leadership which demonstrate our value proposition to clients and prospects across various segments. Must be hands-on throughout the planning and execution process and be able to multi-task across several marketing projects.
- Strategic thinking - challenge the what, why, and how - to ensure optimisation of initiatives
- Budget management - building and delivering the plan to a budget; being as efficient and streamlined as possible
- Insight - ability to understand the unique needs of client advisors and their clients
- Innovation - identify opportunities to develop unique, competitive programs and deliver models for exceptional client experience for all key client and prospect touch points
- Relationships - build strong relationships with global marketing, sales and investment professionals and collaborate with internal partners
- Execution/delivery - the ability to develop credibility and trust through consistent delivery of quality outcomes across a matrix within and beyond marketing
- Measurement and reporting - quantifying the success of marketing campaigns; ability to identify areas for evaluation, establish standard measurement processes, synthesize data and present marketing intelligence and opportunities for improving effectiveness of marketing program
- Education - bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in marketing
- Experience - 3 years marketing communications experience in financial services or related industry
- Product knowledge - understanding of distribution and liquidity product knowledge preferred
- Marketing expertise - ability to deliver traditional and digital marketing solutions in collaboration with internal and external partners and resources
- Project management - excellent attention to detail, solid organization skills and the ability to accurately manage large volumes of information from multiple sources
- Communication ability - grammatical expertise; outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to proofread
- Capacity to multi task - the ability to pivot constantly and efficiently from one initiative to another in a fast-paced environment
- Risk and Control - capacity to construct and adhere to efficient processes; desire to revisit processes routinely in the interest of ongoing enhancement
- Proficiencies - solid competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong work ethic and an effective team player - able to work independently, or part of a team, with people of all levels
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180103953