Audit Manager - Global Functions Technology (AML and Compliance)
Descripción del trabajo
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lendingmoney, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of ourclients.
Citi'sMission andValue Proposition explain what we do and CitiLeadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serveas a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial servicesthat enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain ourclients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethicalstandards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. OurLeadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors thatillustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful andstrengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversityis a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clientsfrom every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to haveour workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it apriority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, whereindividuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
InternalAudit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi'sglobal businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries.Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of thecompany's governance, risk management and internal control environment for keystakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi'snumerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citiaimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby supportsenior management decision making around the globe.
This roledirects the timely delivery of high quality value added assurance and auditreports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements ofthe Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi'srespective regulators, globally.
The Global Functions Technology team provides technology coveragewithin Finance and Corporate Functions, including Tax, Human Resources,Payroll, Procurement, Payables, Risk Management, Treasury, Compliance andAML. The position is based in Tampa, Floridaand will have responsibility for executing application systems audits andproviding applications coverage for Compliance & AML product audits.
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity,for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevantgovernment statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit andRegulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, aswell as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Manages audit activities for a component of a product line,function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portionof the audit annual plan.
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in one or more of thecorporation's businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role inone or more teams.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use oftechnology.
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit,including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals.Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget.Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Auditstandards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensiveknowledge of high risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking,technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance orsupplier management.
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff.
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has astrong understanding of the businesses.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships ofbusiness and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact theoverall control environment and the audit approach.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a widerange of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regionalexecutive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levelson matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, andsensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills,makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consultedoften by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership rolemodel.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-activelyadvises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments andsolutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifyingsolutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. Analyzesreporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposescreative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with Directorsand Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporateemerging issues.
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
- Reviews and approves Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Relatedcertifications (CAMS, CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Senior level experience in a relatedrole with experience in business, functional and people management, with provenabilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio ofhigh quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of financial services products, especially those associated with the banking and capital markets businesses.
- Demonstrates experience in managingteams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within amatrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, aproactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength insustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate andeffective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic,charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills forinterfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
Al corriente: 9/24/2018
Estado del trabajo: Full Time
Referencia laboral #: 17068894