Business Continuity Management Lead, Global Supply Chain
The business continuity Management Lead is responsible for leading the business continuity work for the Uppsala site, part of LS Global Supply Chain. This role reports to Plant Manager, Chemical Production Uppsala.
- The role is responsible for review and update business impact analysis, risk assessment, BCP, recovery worksheets
- You drive continuous improvements for the site BCM program and BCM awareness among personnel
- Conducting business impact analysis (BIA), and developing business continuity management (BCM) plans
- Participate in customer risk mitigation meetings and customer audits and present site Business continuity program
- Update the BCMS tracker to be compliant with ISO22301
- Support internal auditor during internal audits as well as manage the BCM ISO audit and ensure actions are closed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Government security, Industrial Security, General Management or Business Security (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Significant experience in Business Continuity and/or Security
- Good communication and influencing skills with the ability to solve problems, manage projects, and build relationship at all levels within the company and customer focused
- High integrity and strong leadership qualities
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Member of Business Continuity Institute (MBCI) or advanced certification such as Master Business Continuity Planner (MBCP) or equivalent
- Proven experience developing and leading a business continuity program in an industrial, Governmental, Business company or equivalent
- International work experience preferably in an English speaking environment
- Be able to work independently but also is a strong team player and action oriented with good presentation skills
For more information please contact recruiting manager Eva von Heijne +46 702860691 or email@example.com. Welcome with your application.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare - Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare - Life
Locations: Sweden; Uppsala
Job Reference #: 3185228