Chief of Staff / Global Decision Management
Chief of Staff / Global Decision Management
This role is responsible for providing Chief of Staff / Global Business Manager support to the Global Decision Management group within Consumer Services. The position requires a candidate with general management skills, leadership abilities and administrative experience, who can manage and lead a variety of activities geared at helping manage a global organization with resources in the US and India providing data & analytics solutions to all regions and lines of businesses. This includes building strong ties with the Finance, HR, Risk & Control and Procurement teams. The individual will be a direct report to the Global Consumer Services Head of Data & Analytics while working closely with the senior Decision Management leadership in their planning, definition and execution of organizational strategy.
- Ensure that data is summarized from across the business to provide critical information to executive team
- Partner directly with various players across decision management groups, analyze data and evaluate multiple sources to develop recommendations on high-priority strategic initiatives, including the annual strategic plan
- Formulate and shepherd cross-franchise initiatives and programs from conception to completion
- Help to manage executable strategies, partnering across the organization
- Establish best practices and principles for the decision management organization globally
- Financial control - In conjunction with the team - understands the complexities of the department P&L; appropriate accruals, client allocations in order to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Program/Project Management - Help provide oversight of the Business Critical Milestone Reporting process and various other executive / client / management reporting processes. Ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy throughout the reporting process.
- Communication - Work with the team and respective Decision Management leaders on the communication strategy (e.g. town halls, new hire events) for the department and facilitate the development of communication materials and presentations for senior management, including C-level management, the Board of Directors, Operating Committee and other key stakeholders as required
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
SVP Level Role requiring experience in global and complex settings with multiple stake holders
Prior work experience in area related to analytics and/or strategy consulting
Individual contributor with the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and cultures
Demonstrated success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressures
Strong written and verbal communication skills - will have interaction with senior leadership
Ability to demonstrate a good level of planning and execution of medium range and long term strategic plans.
Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with business front office and global functions colleagues
Proven ability to conduct research/analysis, organize findings and build presentations
Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree in quantitative discipline/MBA preferred
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18001475