CIB F&BM Global Program Management Business Associate
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Corporate and Investment Bank Finance & Business Management's goals are to ensure a sound control environment and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. This team is looking for an Associate to support the broad program, project & process agendas of the CIB Governance and Program Management group. Our group supports a mixture of projects related to Finance and Risk, including Strategic, Operational and Regulatory initiatives across multiple businesses and functions in the Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Defining project plan for a project or a workstream
- Quality execution against a project plan
- Identifying and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
- Managing communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders in the different sub lines of business and functions our team supports
- Partnering with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
- Coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
- Providing business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, be confident and have excellent communication skills. The role has global exposure, accountability and responsibility.
- 2-4 years project and process management experience
- Relationship building, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Established track record of project delivery in a complex environment
- Strong oral and written Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong analytical, structured approach to problem solving
- Strong people and organizational management skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage changes in plan
- Regulatory knowledge a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180032701