CIB F&BM Treasury Services Global Client Service & Implementations Business Manager - VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is a line of business within J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank, which supports the transaction services and cash management needs of clients worldwide. Within TS, Liquidity Solutions has responsibility for wholesale cash management products and offers leading cash and short-term investment solutions to CIB clients.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB's business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
Client Service & Implementations business have over 700 employees and has locations across 50 countries and serve over 2,500 clients. As a result Business Management needs smart and effective leader to ensure our partners are well armed to make effective business decisions. We are looking for a Vice President who will lead strategic project, provide financial insight, and guide in decision-making.
The Business Manager will support broader strategic initiatives and demands of the global Management team on a day to day basis resulting in exposure to senior management. The Business Manager will also partner with colleagues across firm including but not limited to Sales, Product, P&A and Treasury to lead and represent strategic and financial agenda of the management team.
- Gain exposure to the senior management and develop expertise in variety of function and business across Global Client Service and Implementations and overall Treasury Services
- Be exposed to and influence the agenda of the leadership team
- Work and build relationships with colleagues from other functions within and outside CIB
- Hone problem solving and communication skills
- Lead creation of strategic presentations and concise communication materials for Global Client Service & Implementations Mgmt Team to articulate strategic direction, execution, performance tracking for internal and external audiences
- Ability to creatively source, and work with, large volumes of financial and non-financial data. Comfortable working with and curing imperfect/ broken data to drive in-depth analyses, provide insight and recommend actions. Track metrics and use scorecards to measure effectiveness.
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context of what they are working on and remain centered on answering the ‘bigger' question.
- Ability to drive and lead project from ideation to implementation.
- Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies in their end-products
- Able towork comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines.
- Able tolead as well as contribute to projects.
- Abilityto handle multiple work streams and manage personal time & stakeholderexpectations to deliver against each.
- Abilityto keep track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates.Does not need to be reminded or chased.
- Is ableto build relationships with and influence colleagues and functions to meetdeadlines.
- Abilityto work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessiveabout roles and responsibilities - flexible to sharing or mergingroles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives.
- Considerateof others, is able to take on additional work and support others during highpressure situations.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Inquisitive nature with advanced problemsolving, critical thinking, and analytical skills including trending, and dataanalysis
- Highly motivated learner who brings insight tothe table and thrives in an environment that changes pace often
- Advancedfinancial numeracy & Excel skills preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180094895