CIB Finance & Business Management - Global Program Management - Project Manager - Central Counterparty Program - Vice President
CIB Finance & Business Management - CCP Project Manager
The Cleared Exposure Program Management team is responsible for supporting Credit Officers globally in developing a robust Credit Risk Architecture to support CCP exposure reporting, oversight and management. Responsible for coordinating and prioritizing enhancements while providing standard controls, analysis, and leading project execution.
The team is looking for a VP to work with Credit Officers, Credit Risk Technology teams and Lines of Business to drive the enhancement of the Credit Risk Architecture for CCP Exposure: ensuring a robust control environment; operating model; accurate reporting to external regulators; and transparent oversight for Credit teams.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. The candidate should have experience leading large, cross functional projects/programs.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage workstreams by defining deliverables, develop and manage project plans and timeline.
- Partner with Credit Officers to define and implement underlying projects and to set overall project scope/strategy/approach/priorities
- Facilitate working group meetings with stakeholders to communicate status updates, prepare/collate materials and document key decisions and actions with clearly identified owners.
- Manage communication of project status updates to business sponsors and stakeholders, through presentations, project scorecards and reports.
- Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/tasks dependencies. Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps
- Provide the bridge between Credit Risk and the Lines of Business / Global Markets Infrastructure (GMI) in implementing holistic strategic solutions
- Create and maintain effective project governance; development of program/projects scope, goals, project plans, milestones, and scorecards
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Credit Risk organization, processes and systems (current & future state)
The candidate must be a self- starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum five years in financial services and project related roles
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent deliverables in an organized manner
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently under aggressive targets and effectively manage to changes in plan
- Strategic thinking and problem solving; ability to define a problem statement, define alternatives and draw conclusions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively with senior people
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint/PitchPro, MS Excel and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Corporate and Investment Bank products and Finance processes is preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180105643