CIB Operations - Global Credit Middle Office Regulatory Agenda - Associate - NY
CIB Operations - Credit Trade Support Regulatory Control - Associate - New York
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
As part of the Credit Middle Office team, the team works in a dynamic operating environment, reviewing changing regulations and ensuring JPM is compliant with the regulation as well as having the proper controls in place. The team is responsible for monitoring these controls and ensuring a quick resolution to any issues. The team partners closely with the Credit Business, Business Management, GCMO Project teams, Technology, Legal and Compliance.
- Change management experience in initiatives designed to improve controls, reduce risk and maximize efficiency. Experience could be as a PM or BA with OTC Regulatory Reporting experience preferred.
- Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
- Partner with technology to ensure the design and build requirements meet business needs and align to the strategic vision
- Preferred understanding of Cash and OTC derivative instruments with concentration in Credit asset class preferred.
- Understanding of Global Market transaction lifecycles, systems and controls and the functions responsible for execution of those controls.
- Proven track record partnering with Technology, Middle Office, Legal and Compliance to implement change and drive operational agenda.
- Prior Regulatory Reporting or change management experience working on Dodd Frank or EMIR deliverables highly desirable.
- Ability to liaise with external CCPs, Trade Repositories and Confirmation platforms on new deliverables and reporting issues.
- Numerical aptitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new features/products in a complex environment
- Effective time management skills including goal setting, planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring
- Self-starter and ability to work under limited supervision
- Organized and delivery focused with attention to detail
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills and ability to deal with counterparts at all levels
- Strong leadership potential
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180096097