CIB-Treasury Services-Global Clearing, Product Manager, Associate/VP
AboutJ.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan Treasury Services (TS) is looking for a Global USDClearing Product Manager/Product Analyst to take a lead role in businessanalysis and the development of strategies to drive growth in the global USDclearing product. Global USD clearing provides clients with the ability to makedomestic and cross-border wires and is the #1 USD Clearing Bank worldwide.
TS Global USD Clearing is a key growth area for TS and is part of JPMorgan'saggressive global agenda. Over the past three years, the TS business has grownsubstantially as our client's international businesses and supply chains haveexpanded. The TS focus is on Commercial Bank, Large Corporate and FI clientsacross a wide range of industries including: commercial & industrial,public sector, financial institutions, healthcare and not-for-profit.
You will focus on the following areas:
The Product Manager willbe responsible for a wide range of product management activities to includeanalysis, project delivery, product enhancements and consensus/relationshipbuilding. The Product Manager will work across processing platforms andproducts to understand product capabilities, performance and answer questionsrelated to USD Clearing, create ad hoc analysis where required, understand theimpacts on controls, processes, procedures and drive solutions. The idealperson for this role is someone who possesses a blend of strategic thinking,analytical and tactical execution skills, and who can take input and guidancefrom a broad range of stakeholders while influencing outcomes.
Product Management - Commercial Payments
- Support driving the USD Clearing commercial payments revenuethrough go-to-market strategies and messaging.
- Manage P&L through product enhancements as well as pricingstrategy. The role requires the candidate to think broadly regarding thecurrent revenue steam and work closely with Product Sales Specialists, Salesand Service. Focus on growing on adoption of services and a strong focus onclient experience is critical.
- Define product strategy to achieve enhanced capabilities, manageand implement product controls, increase operational efficiency, and driveincreased revenue.
- Assess current client portfolio and identify opportunities toleverage existing business flows to grow JPM wallet share.
- Drive strategic projects focused on simplifying client experience
- Conduct business analysis to provide an understanding of productrevenue trends, top clients, overall product performance and profitability.
- Support identification and resolution of product escalations,issues
- Develop a deep understanding of client's needs, buying and pricingbehaviors in order to find USD opportunity in key segments or within productfeatures.
- Assist in the development of RFP responses
- Partner with Service and Operations to deliver the product set andensure a seamless client experience
- Investigate and resolve client as well as Sales and ServiceInquiries
- Work closely with operations and technology partners to addressclient and product projects and issues.
* Creativeproblem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutionsthat has an entrepreneurial drive to execute
* Energetic, seasoned self-starter who is organized and consistently executeson objectives and able to motivate, influence and guide others
* Strong strategic thinker, execution oriented, with solid analyticalexperience
* 5 years of treasury management banking experience - commercial paymentsexperience a plus. Successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of cashmanagement/treasury services with focus on commercial payments beneficiarydeduction strategies.
* Solid track record of success in developing and implementing large-scaleinitiatives
* Prior work experience in strategic planning, product development, P&Lmanagement, and business case development.
* Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Operations andTechnology
* Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing,Technology) and interact at all levels.
* Ability to achieve credibility with peers, subordinates and seniordecision-makers
* Superior presentation and communication skills - can sell self and ideas
* Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to listen well andinfluence multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritizes multiple initiatives and projectsand brings all deliverables to closure.
* Ability to proactively distribute thought expertise
* Desire to win
* Requires travel (25%)
* Bachelors degree
* Proficientin Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Knowledge of industry querymanagement tools such as Business Objects or Cognos is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180090179