Corporate & Investment Bank- Global Research, Senior Administrative Assistant - (spanish speaking required)
* Distribution lists via CHIME. Manage team research and internal distribution list, assist clients with obtaining MorganMarkets access
* Special projects. Pulling client data from distribution lists, research mailings, putting client packets together and ad hoc request from the analyst.
* Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls.
* Travel - Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers.
* Expense Management - Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
* Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR
* Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express.
* Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks.
* Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
* Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
* Ability to speak/write fluently in both Spanish and English
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent telephone etiquette
* Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
* Handle regular activities without prompting, and advice in advance with issues or delays.
* Use of tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
* Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
* Confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
* Exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
* Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
* Ability to organize and complete tasks in a timely manner and ability to prioritize efficiently.
* Work in partnership and cooperatively to meet business needs with not only the back-up assistant but also with other assistants during busy periods or when assistants are out.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180109583