Corporate Responsibility - Global Philanthropy - Strategic Internship Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. participates in a variety of Strategic Internship Programs focusing on philanthropic efforts, new talent pipelines and strategic initiatives.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
The mission of the JPMorgan Chase Global Philanthropy (GP) department is to enable more people to contribute to and share in the rewards of a growing economy. We believe that reducing inequality and creating widely-shared prosperity requires collaboration of business, government, nonprofit and other civic organizations, particularly in the cities and metropolitan regions that power economic growth.
We take a comprehensive approach to increasing economic opportunity, using our firm's global scale, talent and resources to make investments and create partnerships in four priority areas: Workforce Readiness, Small Business Expansion, Financial Capability, and Community Development.
In 2017, the firm and its Foundation gave nearly $250 million to nonprofit organizations across the U.S. and in 40 countries around the world. In addition, more than 56,000 JPMorgan Chase employees provided 383,000 hours of volunteer service in the communities where they live and work. The employee engagement and volunteerism team engages a global workforce and manages a growing slate of volunteer programs and workplace giving opportunities.
Global Philanthropy is currently seeking a Fall Intern to assist in the execution of research, development and distribution of materials and organizing events related to various GP objectives. The position is based in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General research and writing projects (talking points, policy briefs, internal memos).
- Provide program administrative support
- Assist with creating and editing presentations in PowerPoint.
- Assist with the management of various data in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team player with the ability and willingness to multitask and help other team members as required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Interest, and preferably experience, in philanthropy, public policy, and/or economic development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) applications.
- A full-time student, enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or Masters program at an accredited academic institution
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 180106544