Custody Fund Services - Global Product Manager - Investment Analytics - Director
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Product Manager manages product development, including close interaction with CFS Product Managers, Sales, Technology and Operations, vendors, senior management and key clients to gather client requirements and packages the features into product releases. Further, the role is responsible for providing pre-sales support, responding to RFPs, defining SLAs with the client and successfully client on-boarding.
The Product Manager will work with Global Product Manager to develop and maintain the product road map; create concept documents and business and use cases for new services, features and functions to support customer demands, develop and maintain reporting samples for various client segments, growth strategies and profitability targets and delivering successful client services.
* Serve as the primary product expert and evangelist for the product across CFS. Contribute to the overall effectiveness of CFS Product Management team
* Lead product design, development and release process and maintain the product development road map.
* Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from clients and prospects. Aide in the strategic decisions regarding the composition and the range of services provided under the Portfolio Analytics product line.
* Assist in performing software due diligence for new system vendors. Work with existing vendors on the development and testing of new software enhancements. Provide leadership and ownership for all Investment Analytics system and product conversion activities.
* Provide consultative services and advice to existing or prospective clients concerning best practices in Portfolio Analytics.
* Lead improvement initiatives and provide support to Operations areas in establishing or modifying processes for new clients.
* Offer support to the Relationship Management team in pitching Investment Analytics services to prospective clients. Support sales process through leading the development and maintenance of various marketing collateral including product notes, presentations, marketing content and demos.
* Ability to back up Institutional Product Managers in moving projects along, supporting the sales process and communicating product process and positioning to internal and external audiences
* Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills to diagnose and resolve issues (e.g., client queries, vendor software, project delivery).
* Ability to work effectively and collaborate with a diverse set of cross-functional, global teams.
* Resourcefulness and ability to work independently and under aggressive timeframes.
* Solid understanding of asset management and related mechanics of the Asset Owner and Asset Manager investment industry, Mutual fund portfolios, sub-advised portfolios, investment strategies and aptitude for technology oriented project management skills to deliver client solutions
* Solid understanding of the holdings based & returns based portfolio analytics. Strong consultative skills: ability to interpret and communicate a detailed diagnostic view of the complex inter-relationships of various ex ante assumptions and their impact on ex post investment results to clients.
* Demonstrate technical & functional expertise (and devise solutions) by utilizing & applying technological and quantitative skills to meet clients need.
* Well-versed in dealing with operations and technology platforms, understand the importance of their inter-dependencies, and ensure proper and accurate data flows. Experience with performance measurement and risk system and platform conversions.
* Undergraduate degree with 10 years of related work experience. MBA and/or CFA (or equivalents) strongly preferred
* Experience in Trading or Portfolio Management technologies a plus
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17083170