Cyber Security Global Production Support Analyst - AVP - Warren, NJ
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi'sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
In support to the Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) mission, the CSFC Core Team is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase Citi's cyber threat awareness and protection levels. By providing awareness, indications, warnings, and operational readiness, the CSFC Core Team protects the Citi brand, global business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust against cyber threats worldwide.
Cyber Security Global Production Support - AVP
In order to achieve the above results, this position will be responsible for:
- Drawing high-quality, appropriate and objective conclusions from cyber security related information in a timely fashion. This includes the ability to assess risk; approach information creatively; identify the lynchpin arguments that support analytic conclusions; identify data points that, if changed, would change or undermine key arguments; contrast and compare new information with previously acquired information; and make use of limited, ambiguous, unreliable, and deceptive information.
- Adequately representing and defending a view point of a multitude on security topics, emphasizing enterprise decisions to prevent, detect, or alert information security professionals while considering business cases supporting and contrasting the view point.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of CSFC team actions, significant internal and external information security incidents, and changes in Citi information security policy, procedure or technology, and events that indicate change to material risk at Citi.
- Identifying all areas in which the work of CSFC Teams have touch points, whether through analytic research or incident and accurately translating them into situation or analytic reports.
- Driving CSFC analytic products based on the current cyber threat landscape.
- Editing Global CSFC communications for products such as daily and weekly Cyber Reports, Monthly Technical Reports, ad-hoc Situation Reports, Fusion Tracker summaries and internal publications.
- Briefing internal and external audiences on the CSFC mission, current cyber threat landscape, and CSFC team actions, particularly in the event of a significant cyber incident.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills essential. Writing samples will be required.
- Proven ability to understand, collate and explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred (preferred degrees in national security, public policy, international affairs, political science, English, philosophy, cyber intelligence and various technology and analytics fields)
- Ability to think critically about topics and offer creative conclusions.
- Background leading a writing or analytic team that met hard deadlines.
- Understanding of cyber security topics, the internet, and security with a passionate desire to learn more.
- Experience working in a security operations, network operations, intelligence assessment or cyber fusion center environments preferred.
- Experience formatting and editing Word, Power Point and PDF documents.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on information technology related topics with multiple teams.
- Ability to quickly review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Driven, self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight
- Demonstrated capability to produce written products on a reoccurring basis incorporating findings from cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams
- Strong understanding of the tools and sources available to conduct cyber security alerting, analysis, and enhanced situational awareness
- Ability to juggle change in priorities frequently and remain productive and effective.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17080988