Executive Assistant (Global Operations) Calgary, Alberta
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. You will be exposed to different business within the organizational structure and get an opportunity to work with supportive team.
· Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
· Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
· Handle requests and queries appropriately
· Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
· Make travel arrangements
· Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
· Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
· Produce reports, presentations and briefs
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
· Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
· 5+ years proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· High level verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Bachelors degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Canada; Alberta; CALGARY
Job Reference #: 1818738