Fellow - Global Investigations
GE offers a one-year fellowship to a recent law school graduate. This Bracket Denniston Diversity Fellowship will provide opportunities for new attorneys to gain in-house experience in Global Investigations matters across Asia. This year-long fellowship is a full-time role within GE Corporate, working out of our offices in Singapore.
The Fellow will work with GE Executive Counsel, Global Investigations - Asia Pacific to:
1. Help conduct investigations of potential compliance policy violations
2. Organize documents and case files as requested
3. Handle document retention / document collection / document production processes for lawyers (in coordination with eDiscovery experts)
4. Maintain, update and develop internal databases and IT tools to support needs of lawyers and investigators in global investigations
5. Assist in drafting legal and other documents and correspondence
6. Keep abreast of relevant government enforcement news and provide advisory support to the investigations team
7. Help drive measurable efficiencies in investigative matter management
8. Assist with training initiatives
9. Help provide cross-business support, as needed, with regard to significant global investigations
10. Spearhead special projects
Bachelor of Laws with first or second-class honors from an accredited law school is required by the start date.
Proven record of success and demonstrated leadership ability. Expert- level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint and Excel). Solid research and analytical skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
Job Reference #: 3177147