Fraud Ops Support Lead Analyst (Global Fraud Execution)
Ops Sup Lead Analyst
Position Description: This position will support global Common Process and Controls work, including monitoring of controls globally for GFE MCA, full life cycle support for Common Operating Procedures, Common Process, MCA Gold and some regional support work. While the primary focus is NAM where the position is based, some global/cross-regional work will also be required
- Assist with establishing the routines and reporting related to global controls monitoring for GFE MCA
- Ongoing monitoring of controls globally as defined in the GFE MCA. This includes all related documentation, reporting and follow through
- Lead change management for GFE MCA and MCA Gold with all related routines, reporting, documentation
- Vetting and approvals at country/regional level for annual MCA Gold changes
- MCA Gold adoption and validation
- Monitoring of MCA Gold testing results and related action planning
- Help develop and maintain global MCA routines and reporting for Fraud in partnership with the regions
- Support for the expansion of Risk and Control best practices, including CITA rollout, alignment with Common process and related governance
Common Operating Procedures:
- Design, vetting and approvals of Common Operating Procedures with the countries
- Gapping against current processes to identify impacts and design implementation plan
- Handling exceptions and process deviations
- Providing training, testing and implementation/post-implementation support to the countries
- Conducting post deployment assessments and other Stay Common monitoring
- Process definition and governance (change management) including alignment with MCA Gold
- Partnering with countries on gapping, analysis and action planning
- Follow through on action plans
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
- 5 years or more years of progressive business and/or project management experience.
- Previous global/international experience desired
- Subject matter knowledge of the Fraud function
- Experience with controls monitoring, MCA and Citi Risk
- Understanding of and interest to advance own knowledge in regional business objectives, marketplace, competitive environment and customer experience factors
- Strong process skills with ability to independently lead and conduct process definition, mapping, gapping, analysis, action planning and execution for the function globally
- Presentation and communication skills to interface with leadership within the business and serve as a subject matter expert various topics and initiatives.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify large, complex issues into a logical sequence
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic and energy levels.
- Ability to influence and lead people across geographies and business lines
- Ability to work across business functions and within different levels of the organization.
- History of success working in a team environment. This position requires the ability to work as part of a dynamic global team, as well as independently
- Interpersonal skills to act as liaison between Operations, Technology and Business managers at regional, country and global level.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18000355