GE Healthcare Global MR Marketing Intern - 2019
Provide the Global MR Marketing Team with in-depth support of the MR Promotional, Sales and
Customer marketing activity and analyze industry trends. Help the team to pro-actively drive the
marketing plan, design and execution, through competitive review, assessment and data collection
Analyze market database output and craft MR tailored reports to:
- Accelerate the data cleaning process
- Capture and analyze order trends
- This will be achieved through promotional and marketing/advertising activity support for the Global
- Gather data and analyze the Middle East clinical trends for MR modality, working with the
Advanced Applications MR and Clinical Education Teams.
- Work with the Sales team to plan for future clinical trends projections
- Strengthen the competitive product positioning analysis & communication (increase frequency,
- Gather data and analyze the Global MR product trends for the MR modality.
- Gather and analyze information on the Global MR market.
- Produce regular synthesis for the regional Marketing leaders.
- Business or Marketing school student
Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Solid marketing skills, and some financial and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Power Point).
- Good communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
- Prior internship experience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines
and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership
development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 3182227