Global Active Directory Administrator - VP
- To effectively manage the Corporate Active Directory environment.
- Expert knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Active Directory management, including an in-depth understanding of sites & replication, administrative structures, group policy services, enterprise security, certificate services and disaster recovery situations.
- Monitoring, maintenance and support of Microsoft Windows family servers-, ensuring that global, regional and local standards are maintained.
- Resolution of customer incident tickets relating to services supported within defined timeframes.
- Provide on call support for the EMEA Wintel Infrastructure, including Active directory, voice, messaging and ESM.
- Identification, analysis, ownership and resolution of repeat incidents leading to permanent resolution.
- Resolution of customer requests.
- Delivery of work packages assigned to the group by central project managers, and of tasks assigned by the team manager.
- Completion of regular testing of embedded controls, ensuring that risks are identified and commensurate compensating controls are introduced.
- Provide technical support to all Wintel SA teams within agreed service standards ensuring that all relevant parties are kept advised of progress.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvements to existing processes, or definition of new processes/procedures and updating documentation as necessary.
- Involvement on diverse projects in differing areas of the business, liaising with Project Managers and stakeholders.
- Acquisition of knowledge on Disaster Recovery, implementing and testing contingent solutions for supported services and businesses.
- Development of thorough knowledge of risk, risk assessment, controls and control testing, which is a vital component in any business' operations.
- Partnership in service delivery to a truly global organisation provides opportunities for personal and professional growth through exposure to the diverse requirements found in an extremely large enterprise.
- Administration of large scale enterprise-class infrastructure services provides a challenge not found in smaller organisations.
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguardingassets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets onbehalf of our clients.
Citi'sMissionand Value Proposition explains what we do and CitiLeadership Standards explainhow we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients byresponsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economicprogress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust byconstantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positiveimpact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set ofskills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should workevery day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against ourstrategic priorities.
Diversity isa key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clientsfrom every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to haveour workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it apriority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, whereindividuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Capable of designing, deploying and supporting complex solutions.
- Must be able effectively communicate with the senior management, customers and end-users.
- Must be a team player.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems from Windows Server 2003 through Windows Server 2012; heavy Active Directory and Directory Services knowledge is a must.
- Expert level knowledge of Exchange 2003/2007/2010 is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions
- A passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Being multi-lingual is a plus
- 5 years' experience in multi-domain Active Directory Support, Architecture and Design working in an enterprise environment.
- 7 years' experience with Windows Servers (2000, 2003, 2008 & Server 2012)
- A solid understanding of Windows networking environment.
- A solid knowledge of LDAP, GPOs, Kerberos, TCP, DNS, Performance Monitoring * Management of inter-domain and inter-forest trusts
- Management of AD Sites and Service and Subnet's
- A solid knowledge of SCOM & ACS, FSMO & SCHEMA Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Drive and Determination
- Strong Teamwork and leadership orientation
- Initiative and Innovation
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18004020