Global Commercial Leader (m/w) - Perspective & Services
This role is for x|plore inspection services within the Radiography Systems product line. The Service Commercial Product manager is accountable to expand the commercial portfolio and drive profitable growth in services. She/he is responsible to develop a comprehensive service offering and significantly expanding the after-sale product portfolio including but not limited to Managed Inspection Services, SSAs, upgrades, spare parts, repair, rentals, training and consulting.
The Service Commercial Product manager is also expected to integrate and develop processes that meet service business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy. This individual will be the key member driving differentiated services programs and offerings throughout the x|plore product line.
In this role Service Commercial Product manager is expected to:
- Collaborate with the Service Product General Manager to develop and implement product line "inspection services" and Services roadmap, expanding the after-sales product portfolio.
- Provide the value story, positioning, go to market and offering strategy for the Service Portfolio in collaboration with the required functions. Assist in the commercialization of the Service offerings working closely with the x|plore Product Leaders, Sales, Service and Engineering.
- Ensure that the Regional Sales teams are knowledgeable of the Service offers, and assist them in creating visibility of the Service Opportunities Funnel.
- Work with the X|plore Global Commercial Operations Leader and Regional Commops organizations to build standard proposals for the inspection services business with special focus on early risk identification/mitigation.
- Assess the global resources and customer solution center needs to drive fast paced growth in inspection services business. Stablish an ITO process to enable a fast-paced offering process, including pricing decisions and OTR execution schedule.
- Build strong customer relationships with key service customers, including other GE business. Understand their needs and frame tailored service solutions to bring additional value that will afterwards be developed and executed by Regional Sales and Service teams.
- Partner with new unit product managers to ensure design for serviceability while minimizing the total lifecycle cost for the customer and improved differentiation.
- Partner with Product and Global Marketing managers to drive by means of market/competitive/customer intelligence and data analytics a deep understanding of industry specific value propositions based on customer needs/challenges and market opportunities, understanding entitlement per industry segment and enabling targeted and accelerated growth.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering or equivalent studies
- Strong working experience within Engineering, Services or Commercial roles or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience within the X-ray industry
- Fluency in English language
- Passion for safety and quality
- Customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams within a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Able to adapt in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances.
- Possess initiative, drive and motivation to drive change.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to travel on demand.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: Germany; Wunstorf near Hannover
Job Reference #: 3132366