Global Compliance - 2019 ReEntry Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The ReEntry Program for Compliance is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning March, 2019 and ending June, 2019, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years voluntarily being away. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Compliance Organization.
Global Compliance Overview:
Global Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's compliance mission. The Compliance function ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing and maintaining program infrastructure that identifies measures and monitors adherence with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Compliance teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risk and, monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment.
This role will reside within Global Compliance and you may be assigned to any of our groups during your fellowship: Governance and Oversight, Regulatory Management, Policies and Procedures, Training and Awareness, Monitoring and Testing, Issue Management, Risk Assessment and Reporting, Investigations or Surveillance.
What We Look For:
- Individuals with previous (6 years) compliance experience and are on a career break of 2 years are encouraged to apply.
- Creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner.
- The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required. Self-starter and able to work independently, escalate appropriately and multitask successfully in a fast-paced and complex business environment.
- Strong research skills, analytical skills and organizational capabilities.
- Must possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180091987