Global Customer Fulfillment COE Project Leader
Responsible for driving fulfillment process improvements and leading global projects for Global Service Part Operations. This leader must possess strong data analytical and critical thinking skills to balance customer fulfillment and drive business variable cost productivity (VCP).
Key responsibilities include:
* Translate customer needs and requirements into actionable project plans shared with other functions and drive internal execution to meet the targets
* Leverage Six Sigma, Lean or equivalent continuous improvement methodology to identify failure modes, implement sustainable solutions, and develop process controls/ monitoring
* Develop and monitor KPI’s for fulfillment processes, including backorder management and cycle time reduction
* Lead compliance/regulatory projects to correct and prevent shipment holds
* Manage multiple, large scale projects including resources, timelines, and all phases of project management across global functions to deliver results
* Develop a global defect management system as a resource to identify, correct, monitor and control process deviation
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
2. Minimum of five years of experience in service or supply chain roles related to parts, inventory, and/ or order fulfillment
3. Ability to thrive in a global, regulatory, fast paced environment
4. Strong verbal/written communication skills with facilitation experience
5. Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
6. Exposure to Oracle applications
1. Lean 6 sigma black belt certified
2. Functional user of SQL, Data analysis, Data modeling
3. Advanced Excel knowledge
4. Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
Job Reference #: 3186683