Global Director Clinical Networks Solutions - CCS Services
Product Management is responsible for the overall success of the product portfolio and delivers measurable business results through product solutions that meet both market needs and organizational goals. This role reports to the GM of Solutions Product Management for CCS Services and will work within the cross functional organization to define and execute on clinical network Services product roadmap, development and commercialization strategies.
This role will demonstrate thought leadership and a proven track record of success directing product management efforts in various digital technologies.
- Partner closely with one or many CCS product segments in establishing and executing on the Clinical network services roadmap
- Representation as product line owner on multi-functional program teams, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure customer focus in product line development plans and value propositions by establishing relationships with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work efforts.
- Driving the product lines to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for supporting development of marketing plan, strategy and championing execution of the product roadmaps. Understanding of architectural design and application delivery in technologies that include, but are not limited to: cloud, mobile, web, APIs/microservices, automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment;
- Leading complex efforts within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies;
- Utilizing IT business processes and frameworks including, but not limited to, Identity Access Management (IdAM), Enterprise Application Integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Reporting, Mobility, Master Data Management, Search;
- Leveraging business acumen to interpret and translate goals into technical specifications, delivering thought-leadership of specific technologies, and driving technology change; and, -Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and throughout a business.
- Provide customer solutions recommendations to senior leaders to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/technical solutions;
- Assess the viability and feasibility of 3rd party solutions to meet business goals. Advise and influence project sponsors and teams on the technical directions;
- Own and drive thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities;
- Executive communications presence, leading technical discussions that are easily consumable to broad ranges of stakeholders
- Business domain knowledge in Human Capital, Learning and Development, and data governance/data architecture, with experience in leading system design and delivery of their supporting technologies
- Experience in coaching and developing high performance teams of multiple staff levels
- Demonstrated experience on product releases throughout the entire NPI cycle and phased review discipline (PRD) process.
- Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in business or product management, product marketing, commercial marketing or related field
- Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management
- Demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Healthcare product/industry/technical software systems acumen
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, experience in executive level presentations
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Willingness to travel 10-30%
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, computer science or related field
- 7+ years experience in business management and/or product management, marketing, commercial marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience and must have experience managing networks.
- 5+ years of network engineering experience and 1+ years in a healthcare environment
- Experience with Information Systems integration, patient monitoring systems and related data workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing devices to market in a manufacturing environment.
- Deep Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management, Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work globally
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
- Working knowledge of SNMP, 802.11 standards and 3 years of proactive network management experience.
- Experience designing and integrating Cisco, 3Com, & HP networks.
- Experience working with Windows Operating System and Linux.
- Certifications: PMP/ITIL ? Project Management and IT Service Management related
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE in at least one discipline required ? Network related
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, other ? Security related
- Excellent knowledge, skills and experience of enterprise communications protocols, IP, switching and routing, WiFi, WLAN, Mobility products and architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco router and switches and related technologies; spanning tree, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, application protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, DNS, and DHCP
- Excellent knowledge and experience with design, integration, implementation, configuration, support, and troubleshooting Cisco based technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of network monitoring (Solar Winds, HP..)
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows server environments, as related to the deployment, technical design and identifying requirements for technical integration and maintenance of Voice and Data Network systems.
- Cisco ASA Firewall experience
- Experience and knowledge with firewall technologies, either Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto Networks (PAN) Firewalls.
- Experience creating overall security strategy solutions with the alignment of Information Security and Network Security.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of network security concepts, architecture precepts, and design principles.
- Excellent experience and understanding of network security technology including intrusion detection and prevention systems, stateful and application firewalls, network packet capture, network traffic analysis, and flow (netflow/sflow/jflow) analysis
- Excellent knowledge and experience of security protocols, authentication protocols, VPNs, security controls for WAN, LAN, and WLAN architectures and network resources.
- Experience with security policy development pertaining to network security architecture and design
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
Job Reference #: 3164522