Global Director Education Solutions - CCS Services
Product Management is responsible for the overall success of the product portfolio and delivers measurable business results through product solutions that meet both market needs and organizational goals. This role reports to the GM of Solutions Product Management for CCS Services and will work within the cross functional organization to define and execute on Digital Education Services product roadmap, development and commercialization strategies.
This role will demonstrate thought leadership and a proven track record of success directing product management efforts in various digital technologies.
- Partner closely with CCS product segments in establishing and executing on a common digital education services offerings roadmap
- Establish close partnership with the equipment business to design digital education service solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Representation as product line owner on multi-functional program teams, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure customer focus in product line development plans and value propositions by establishing relationships with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work efforts.
- Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the assigned product lines.
- Driving the product lines to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for supporting development of marketing plan, strategy and championing execution of the product roadmaps.
- Lead the transformation for how the CCS franchise helps our customers deliver on comprehensive user performance, delivering key customer outcomes and growth for GE Healthcare.
- Establish, grow, and manage the digital user performance service product portfolio across the CCS franchise, aligning strategy with the complete CCS franchise
- Own and drive expansion of the Digital Expert service product, resulting in integration and commercialization across the globe and all CCS modalities.
- Promote complete CCS franchise growth, architecting business cases and products which drive both equipment and service growth.
- Foster partnerships across CCS service and product segments, developing strategies within digital service team which result in a sum greater than your portfolios individual parts.
- Be in integrator with regional CCS services leadership, developing close linkages and a portfolio set up for regional success and activation.
- Monitor, and be accountable for, key success metrics for Digital Expert and the user performance service portfolio, including revenue, variable cost productivity, customer satisfaction, and proper market adoption.
- Build and maintain domain expertise in digital technologies and innovations to support user performance portfolio strategy.
- Will engage and partner with customers in developing new innovations and product features, also ensuring portfolio is grounded in what delivers true market value.
- Manage inorganics education partnerships and potential business growth opportunities / roadmap strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years experience in product management, product marketing, commercial marketing or related field
- Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management,
- Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, experience in executive level presentations
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Willingness to travel 10-30%
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years experience in product management, marketing, commercial marketing or related field
- Demonstrated experience in bringing devices to market in a manufacturing environment
- Deep Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management
- Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work globally
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
Job Reference #: 3164648