Global Financial Crimes Compliance - CIB AML Compliance - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practices and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
This VP-level position in the Global Financial Crimes Compliance supports the anti-money laundering program for the Markets, Prime Services, Investment Banking, and CTC sub-lines of business within CIB.
- Review, analyze, and escalate, when appropriate, AML-related issues that arise in client relationships, including researching negative media alerts, SEC and other regulatory settlements, and client transactional issues, as well as client reputational issues such as OFAC, anti-bribery and corruption, etc.
- Analyze SAR filings, new AML regulations, settlement information, news, and other relevant information for trends or other potential impacts to the Firm's policies and procedures
- Establish and develop relationships with stakeholders in the relevant sub-LOBs to ensure compliance with applicable AML laws, policies and procedures.
- Review and revise policies and procedures applicable to AML Compliance for the relevant sub-LOBs
- Provide compliance support for audit and exam requests
- Work on the relevant portions of the CIB annual risk assessment and on miscellaneous special projects
- When necessary, design and conduct in-person AML training
- Represent GFCC on internal committees and projects
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Either a JD or Securities Licenses (or both), or a minimum of 5 years experience with USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act or AML regulations issued by U.S. securities, commodities and futures regulators
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and research skills
- AML or other investigative experience a plus
- Familiarity with JPMC's financial crime case management systems, JPMC systems for reviewing customer transactions, KYC, and other client-related information a significant plus
- Familiarity with SAR drafting and analysis experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership, and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills, includes interaction with senior levels of management, ability to produce quality results in a tight timeframe
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals across business and/or functional lines required.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet business needs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180100633