Global Marketing Leader - Probe Services
Leads marketing strategy and programs for the ultrasound probe services portfolio with broad marketing, project management and analytical capabilities, including strategy development, planning and campaign development and measurement. Emphasis on market and customer insights, strong cross-functional collaboration and to drive understanding & engagement and deep partnership with regional equipment and service marketing teams for effective program execution.
* Partner with product management, program management and clinical team to develop customer-focused education solutions. Provide input into the portfolio road map based on customer needs.
* Partnering with the VP&I team build a strategy for segmentation and targeting, including market and customer insights & data gathering and assessment.
* Develop and test clear and compelling value propositions that address customer outcomes.
* Develop brand strategy and positioning based on deep customer and market insight and in line with overall CCS services strategy
* Develop deep learning & education domain expertise that enables effective marketing of the product portfolio in the context of the clinical user as well as the technical (biomed)
* Build working processes and relationships with regional equipment and service marketing, for strategic understanding and partnership in driving effective and efficient campaigns and programs in the regions.
* Lead and execute compelling content development for marketing campaigns to promote the education services portfolio
* Develop multi-channel marketing programs. Execute and measure through optimal channels working with advertising & promotion partners and regional marketing teams
* Identify and develop new product opportunities in partnership with Product Management and Research & Development teams
* Conduct early assessments on new product market feasibility, build business cases for go/no-go investment decisions, continuous evaluation of opportunities throughout governance stage gates
* Global NCA (new product launch planning, execution, roll-out) work cross functionally with regional service and equipment marketing on execution of NCA plans
* Gather and maintain competitive intelligence mechanisms and facts; including competitor size, successes, product offerings, positioning, price structure, etc.
* Performing market and competitive analysis and win/loss tracking to identify product/service and commercial strategies for growth.
* Quantifying and prioritizing market opportunity.
* Analyzing competitive landscape.
* Identifying budget requirements to insure proper execution
* Orchestrating research to assess market and customer environments and to discover unmet needs, buying cycles and personas. Identifying customers’ clinical and economic needs, values and desired benefits.
* Building a global marketing plan that prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities.
* Working with Region Marketing and Product Management to provide input to the product development road map and to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
* Building and executing global NCA plan including value proposition, segmentation / positioning, target pricing, awareness & advocacy strategies, channel strategy and sales enablement (in coordination with region marketing
* Coordinating development of marketing assets and materials (in cooperation with marcomm).
* Developing programs that improve the customer experience of the installed base in support of installed base retention.
* Collaborating with Advertising & Promotion and Communications to develop a communications plan in support of the marketing objective.
* Developing and managing budget needed to execute marketing plan, and ensure timely implementation of programs in marketing plan
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Manual, Management System, Management Policy, Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned & within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any or concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 8+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
4. Healthcare product/industry acumen
5. Experience in ultrasound
7. Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
8. Team orientation - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
9. Strong influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
10. Good project management skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
Job Reference #: 3204931