Global Mobility Immigration Advisor
Baker Hughes, a GE company(NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integratedoilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storiedheritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its peopleto enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire,transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely,with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed bythe digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines andthe cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughsfrom other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to serviceinfuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventingsmarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company onTwitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Global Mobility Immigration advisor as the regionSubject Matter Expert will provide on Immigration support to BHGE work permitsponsored employees and will play a vital role in delivering on-timeimmigration support for Latin America including day to day transactions, directinterface with Immigration vendor, queries from Operations/HR and a focal pointof contact for all Mobility Immigration related matters. The role will beresponsible for ensuring that all the Immigration data on cases is accurate andbeing tracked, reports can be readily accessed and metrics available in linewith the global processes and requirements as determined by the Global MobilityImmigration Team.
- ProvideImmigration support to company sponsored population within Latin Americathroughout the visa lifecycle.
- Tracknon-compliance matters and raise with Region Immigration Manager.
- Assistimmigration vendor with communication of any Latin America immigration processupdates or changes internally .
- Coordinateprocurement of company documents required for work authorization applications.
- Coordinateprocurement of annual company documents required for immigration purposes.
- SupportImmigration Coordination Team with Expiry Report Process.
- Act asa single point of contact for immigration vendor for all Latin Americaimmigration matters.
- SupportAudit and Compliance Requests.
- Act asan escalation point for immigration vendor for renewal reminders where HiringManager has been non-responsive.
- Coordinateannual immigration projections with immigration vendor.
- SupportImmigration Manager with data analysis for BHGE integration.
- Providesconsultative guidance (with input from Region Immigration Manager) toOperations, HR managers and Business Partners on Immigration policies,procedures and programs. Prepares cost projections, lead time estimate andstrategic options in support of all immigration matters.
- Understandsand maintains data integrity and accuracy within various compliance systems,including HR and management workflow systems.
- Participatein Special Projects as assigned.
- EvaluateImmigration processes with Immigration Coordination Team and North AmericaImmigration Advisor to identify process Improvements.
- Bachelor'sDegree required.
- 5 years Mobility or Immigration HR experience.
- Mustspeak fluent English and Spanish.
- Strongverbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonaland customer service skills.
- Organizationand prioritization skills.
- StrongPC skills including Visio, SAP, Workday, MS Office.
- Resourcefuland self-driven.
- Abilityto work independently with remote direction.
- Collaborateswell in team environment.
Locations:Ciudad de México, México.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard torace, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status orother characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Mexico; Distrito Federal; MEXICO CITY
Job Reference #: 1814278