Global Operations Innovation Office - Strategy Lead - Vice-President
The recently established Global Operations Innovation Office drives the innovation agenda across operations, with the goal to achieve consistency, capture economies of scale and minimize risks. One area of focus is client service-related initiatives - e.g., cloud infrastructure, Voice biometrics authentication, Chat bot / Virtual assistant. These technologies are being explored internally to improve operational efficiency, optimize customer experience, and reduce fraud.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Service Optimization Lead will be end-to-end strategic planning and execution of proven solutions (e.g., Voice Biometrics) while exploring next-generation alternatives (e.g., chat bots, virtual assistants). This will include leading cross-line of business (LOB) working groups, identifying best practices, developing/publishing Firm-wide materials and communications, assisting with vendor management and driving other critical activities to support the program.
This role will sit within the Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Strategic Initiatives (CSI) organization. CSI includes a portfolio of cross-LOB initiatives supporting the Global Operations agenda of the Firm.
- Organize and launch a Firm-wide Forum with key stakeholders to address common issues, and share best practices across disparate teams and lines of business
- Develop, publish, and maintain Firm-wide educational materials (e.g., successful use cases, best practices, demos, relevant trainings from platform vendors)
- Liaise with various LOBs and centers of excellence across the Firm to track and forecast progress, including impact/benefits
- Collect business planning updates, create and refine Firmwide optimization roadmap
- Partner with key stakeholders (e.g., technology domain owner, operation leads) on vendor strategy as well as governance & controls development
- Manage Firm-wide communications for a wide variety of audiences, including executive-level communications and periodic newsflashes to users of innovative tools
- 3-5 years consulting experience with a top-tier management consulting firm or an internal consulting / corporate strategy team
- MBA or an advanced degree from a top-tier program
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to structure and scope complex problems; team-oriented nature with clear project ownership mentality
- Ability to assimilate broad-ranging information quickly and to distill it into key points, while communicating clearly and in a concise manner
- Excellent oral and written executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional relationship building and influencing skills; ability to effectively partner with all levels of management across a diverse set of functions, locations and businesses
- Demonstrated fluency across operations and technology environments
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; experience in Microsoft SharePoint and robotics/innovation tools a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180085017