Global Payroll Implementation Project Manager
Candidate must be high motivated, strategic and possess strong project management skills and a solid understanding of global payroll.
Candidate will perform all activities associated with the Global Payroll product and project governance.
Candidate must have strong communication skills and ability to work with people across various levels in the HR, HR Shared Services and Technology organizations.
Candidate must quickly become familiar with Citi policies and best practices to manage the Global Payroll Consolidations, including the planning, execution and control of projects, managing risks and issues, ensuring programs are within budget, meeting target dates and compiling reports for various levels of management/stakeholders.
Candidate should be proficient with MS Project, Word, and Excel.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting Global Payroll Head with all aspects of BAU and global payroll project management.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Manage program integration/independencies, reporting and communication of progress.
- Manage changes in scope to migration plans.
- Enable facilitation and collaboration amongst program areas.
- Direct multiple work streams and ensure alignment to business goals.
- Manage and oversee various phases of the project such as requirements review, design, development, delivery, testing, and release.
- Work together with multi country teams for high level design review to ensure that it aligns with payroll standards/best practices; Identify delivery opportunities and mitigate risk along with very detail project planning of various phases and releases.
- Maintain and create visibility around a holistic view of the status and health of the project delivery.
- Identify, build and manage key relationships across the organization.
- Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues
- Ensure accurate program plans are in place.
- Ensure milestones are well defined and monitored.
- Produce regular, accurate, clear and concise management reports.
- Ensure alignment between project teams and budgets.
- Manage relationship with various vendors and external teams.
- 5 years of Project Management experience required.
- Solid experience with global payroll migrations, location migrations and international payrolls.
- Prior experience with Workday, Oracle HRMS/Payroll is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to coordinate, identify, resolve and escalate activities related to global projects and BAU operations.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of end-to-end problem resolution.
- Ability to craft innovative project management deliverables and techniques to manage strategic programs in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively manage and influence teams without direct line reporting (matrix type environment).
- Strategic leader with excellent analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17063197