Global Product Manager, MR Radiation Oncology
The Global MR Product Manager is responsible for defining the overall strategy and development of products and service solutions in the Radiation Oncology domain.
The product manager is responsible for the clear definition of product features and benefits, capabilities, technical roadmaps, financial planning and needed clinical solutions. The individual also identifies and develops opportunities for growth and market share gain and creates a global product portfolio strategy including product positioning and current portfolio evolution.
* Establishing the vision and strategic plan for assigned MR products
* Leading a multi-functional organization, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems, regulatory requirements, and commercial change process.
* Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes.
* Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the assigned product segment. Identify target market(s) for Product Models & Offerings.
* Driving the product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps and New Product Introductions (NPI). Define Product Models and Structures. Identify Offerings Items & Structures.
* Drive operating mechanisms to ensure behavior consistent with integrity, quality systems, and EHS requirements.
* Developing, executing, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results.
* Developing deep understanding of customers’ clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought. Prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities and develops business cases in conjunction with strategic marketing, regional product marketing, product leaders and Business Analysis.
* Employing market research, clinical and industry trend analysis, market share and competitive analysis, win/loss tracking and price realization in developing global commercial strategy for a product segment/category/portfolio.
* Working with a multi-functional team, which could include KOL,’s, clinical leaders, marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams to generate a technical concept proposal for new products and the installed base of systems.
* Owns product definition, working with key stakeholders to complete necessary market research to build a solid business case, and to gain business support for the product plan.
* Working with Product leaders, Engineering, Business Analysis and Global Design to provide input to the product development roadmap and to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
* Responsible for the products New Product Introductions (NPI). Deliver the products with the necessary quality, at the committed schedule, and within program budget and product cost target.
* Collaborating with clinical and engineering leaders to develop product differentiation, defining product value propositions, collect evidence of value and creating FDA claims
* Working with Marketing Communications on developing positioning/messaging, tools and collateral for NPIs.
* Working closely with regional marketing on internal training, external launch events/announcements and sales campaigns.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field, with experience in Radiation Oncology
2. 4+ years’ experience in product marketing, product development, or related field
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills
4. Strong analytical and process skills
5. Strong project management skills
6. Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 10+ years’ experience in product marketing, product development or related field
3. Deep Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management,
4. Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
5. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
6. Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
7. Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
8. Proven ability to work globally
9. Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
Job Reference #: 3145685