Global Project Manager- Treasury Trade Solutions Implementations
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
North America Implementations is seeking a qualified seasoned professional to join a high performing team to work on top client deals within TTS business. Ideal candidate is a confident individual with knowledge and understanding of the Treasury/ Cash Management business, exposure to corporate treasury environment, structured thought process, analytical mind-set, excellent communication skills and leadership qualities who can maneuver a complex organization and through persistence, successfully drive highly visible global projects for platinum profile clients.
Key responsibilities for this individual include (but are not limited to):
- Being the Single Point of Contact of coordination and successful delivery of the project. Overseeing the execution and completion of the various work streams of the project across the globe.
- Establishing appropriate governance model for some highly complex projects involving multiple teams on both Citi and Client side
- Identifying and forming strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Obtaining agreement and signoffs on all objectives and milestones with the stakeholders
- Proactively assessing and managing (a) appropriateness of solutions and (b) risks across all regions / products / work streams. Ensuring timely escalation and mitigation of the risks to avoid impact to the project delivery
- Diligently creating and managing relevant document repository ranging from Communication Plan, SOW/PID, Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Register, Issue Log, Status Trackers and various other PM artefacts to provide clear communication, transparency and updates to the extended project team
- Reporting including status reports/trackers, executive summaries and steering committee decks. Be able to effectively deliver the key message around the project updates/risks to business and senior leaders
- Orchestrating the execution of the project plan across multiple leads, implementers, vendors, and consultants in different groups such as Operations, Technology, Legal, Product, Sales and many others in multiple geographical locations
- Creating metrics and monitoring/reporting Project Status on a regular basis. Abstracting the key details and business relevance to make the updates meaningful for a wide range of audience including senior executives
- Managing scope through change control process. Being flexible while setting clear expectations after careful analysis of the scope change
- Ensuring effective transition from implementation to production.
- Participation in prospective client presentations and demos.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements.
- Exposure to banking and treasury execution associated with some of the largest corporate restructuring events in the industry
- People Management and Leadership
- Senior Exposure within and outside the Bank & Executive Communication
- 8 years of project management a MUST with prior independent leadership of large projects with executive visibility
- Either extensive cash management product experience or strong treasury practitioner industry experience with large MNCs
- Preferred: execution knowledge of corporate treasury restructuring as part of a merger or divestiture either on Bank side or as a Corporate Treasury professional
- Proven track record of consistently strong performance and excellent project delivery
- Client relationship management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, VISIO, SharePoint and other workplace productivity tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong Influential skills to manage virtual teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop strong partnerships with other teams
- Strong leadership skills - with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and past achievements applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and meet financial goals
- Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the organization
- Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
- PMP certification (or equivalent) required. However, if no certification this must be attained within the first six months of commencing the role.
- CTP designation highly desired.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18005980