Global Risk and Portfolio Project Specialist
This role will represent the Structured Partnership Centre of Excellence team by helping to enhance, expand and support business decision making on all large complex and non-standard Projects. This role ensures that project deliverables meet the Customer requirements and are fully risk assessed by establishing critical implementation and operational processes, as well as develops and deploys risk management strategies for projects to increase their safety, viability and profitability.
* Assist in the ongoing development of the Project Management strategy, establish simplified and standardized project and operational management methodologies, SOP templates, tools and processes for Structured Partnership projects i.e. standard work breakdown structure, responsibility matrix, RACI models, etc.
* Oversee and maintain Global Risk Management Tool, ensuring Quality and Assurance is tracked and maintained for each project. Assist the Risk and Development Analyst in identifying and reviewing contractual Terms and Conditions, identifying potential operational risks in implementing and delivering the Project.
* Work closely with the Global Portfolio Project and Operations Manager during the Implementation and Operational Project phases to prepare and maintain a handover plan, and establish robust processes and formal reporting arrangements in which to track and monitor project progress against the agreed plans and agreements between GEHC and the customer i.e. KPI metrics, project and operational risk, cost and program reports, variation process / control, etc.
* Where necessary, co-lead the implementation of new projects in partnership with the local / Regional project manager for the first 90-180 days.
* Work with existing Country / Regional deal teams to ensure that learnings are shared for both the bidding and operational teams. Build lessons learnt logs and suitable mitigation strategies to support delivery of a centralized Project experience store
* Work with Global finance and legal teams with the ongoing maintenance of Policy 5.0 and Policy 6.0 reporting and tracking, and take ownership of the process for Structured Partnership deals including the development and maintenance of a Deal Library and Contract store.
* Pro-actively drive the Operational project reviews, working closely with the Accounting Hub, and help co-ordinate the feedback on the project reports / dashboards (i.e. milestones, schedule, performance, monitoring, etc.).
* Work with the Global Portfolio Project and Operations Manager to develop and deliver Training on agreed standard practices, structures and templates that can be used during the implementation and operational Project phases.
* Minimum of five (5) years’ experience within Healthcare or Public and Private Partnership Projects and Operational roles.
* Experience in managing projects, with a good understanding of project management methodology, tools and best practices.
* Knowledge and practical experience of Healthcare Public and Private Partnership and Services business, processes of delivery including operational risk and legal aspects.
* Strong excel and analytical skills in data compilation, aggregation and accuracy.
* Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led projects and process improvements.
* Willingness and ability to travel globally - International perspective, written and oral fluency in English. Additional language would be of advantage.
* Team orientated - able to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Illinois, Wisconsin; Chicago, Milwaukee
Job Reference #: 3181474