Global Security & Investigations - Technical Security Specialist
Global Security and Investigations (GS&I) protects the firm's employees and assets throughout the world. This responsibility includes the development of security and safety policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative compliance, Security guard management and alarm response, crisis management, ATM, branch and corporate building security and customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, due diligence, pre-employment screening, security operations on a global basis, fraud Investigations and cyber security.
- Responsible for video, alarm and access control systems programming
- Support ongoing programming changes to various security application databases as required
- Provide daily technical support as required to ensure proper operations of all security devices
- Responsible for establishing and testing network connectivity
- Responsible for verifying alarm, video and access control field devices functionality
- 2 years in a job requiring frequent phone work
- 1 Years in a job requiring Data Entry
- Previous experience with security technology/systems/databases
- Ability to multitask: type while listening, view multiple screens and systems, keep up to date with new procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment
- Fast learner - able to grasp concepts from on-the-job training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Requires effective verbal and written communications skills and general business knowledge, ability to comprehend and maneuver through multiple systems.
- Technical problem investigation and resolution skills.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Very high comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to quickly learn proprietary software and databases
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180091641