Global Services Marketing Manager
The Global Service Marketing Manager plays a key leadership role, together with global service product management teams, to drive service growth through marketing and commercial activation excellence.
* Lead marketing analysis on service customer needs, competitive landscape, regulatory requirements and industry trend to quantify and prioritize market opportunity for GE Healthcare global services
* Lead install base and end of service life analysis for targeted service offerings such as options and upgrades
* Collect and prioritize new service introduction and improvement requirements from product teams, region customers and commercial teams, develop value proposition and insights accordingly for effective Go To Market plans
* Work and partner with Healthcare marketing, Imaging product marketing, region product and service marketing teams to represent global services customers and business needs, drive consistent branding and marketing messaging
* Enable global service product and commercial teams to drive service revenue growth with value-based service offerings for developed and emerging markets, direct and indirect channels, contract and on demand services as applicable.
* Support service product managers and region service marketing managers to build business cases, identify key opinion leaders, generate evidences, develop marketing materials and trainings, run marketing campaigns.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
* 8+ years’ experience in marketing, product management or related field
* Leadership skills to influence teams, shape growth vision and marketing strategy
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Strong analytical and process skills
* Strong change management, cross functional and global leadership experience and skills
* MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 10+ years’ experience in marketing, product management or related field
* Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
* Healthcare product and industry acumen
* Experience with contemporary marketing channels, including digital, social media
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
Job Reference #: 3129254