Global Supplier Services - Regional Corporate Third Party Oversight - Inter Affiliates Services Governance
Global Supplier Services (GSS) brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of nearly 800 employees (in 11 countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and provides a governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement. The GSS team works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate contracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
The Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) is a centralized group within GSS responsible for supplier policy management and the Third Party Oversight Program. The CTPO Regional Governance group provides the Regional Framework and support to the Regions in order to be aligned with the Third Party Oversight Policies and Standards as well as to local Regulatory environment.
- Support audit requirements as directed by the CTPO Governance lead, in conjunction with the lines of business, Supplier Oversight Services (SOS) and Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) or Senior Country Business Manager (SCBM) teams.
- Support regulatory reviews on Outsourcing as directed by the CTPO Governance lead
- Support the manager in the scoping of governance needs including regulatory requirements and identify any gaps in compliance, processes, tools, etc.
- Prepare materials and supporting documentation to assist the regional CTPO lead for management meetings, awareness sessions, governance activities and ad hoc forums as required
- Lead meetings with key SMEs across the regions and provide follow ups to support the CTPO Governance lead.
- Support the implementation of the strategic tools and ensure the regional variances are accommodated
- Support and lead governance projects such as the regulatory guidance reviews, pilots & end to end reviews and communicate the outcomes to strengthen the CTPO Governance programs
- JPMC regional compliance, legal and country business management institutional knowledge and relationship is high desirable
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Understanding and expertise in interpreting regional outsourcing regulations (TPO and IAS)
- Experience in managing audits and regulatory gap analysis reviews
- Outstanding listening and analytic skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the senior management level
- Strong personnel and organizational management skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking and be proactive
- Excellent judgment, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal & Compliance, Audit, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Team player with ability to build strong cross-business relationships - proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180070926