Global Supply Chain Materials Analyst
This position will work globally across multiple functions and sites to collect, measure and analyze supply chain operations and inventory. Will have direct impact on strategic initiatives including In Region for Region, global transfer of work, local Sourcing and inventory strategies. Primary areas of collaboration will include logistics, procurement, and inventory management of materials for the global distribution of product.
Key responsibilities include:
* Individual needs a to have an analytical skill set with experience in multiple tools such as Oracle, Excel, Power Pivot, Tableau, etc.
* Participate in and contribute to large and complex projects to develop tools and organization capabilities to support a data driven supply chain. Own assigned tasks and resolve general problems with minimal guidance. Act as subject matter expert and train others to use core models and data tools.
* Responsible for implementing Supply Chain initiatives to reduce cost and improve service focused on global performance. Construct process maps, collect data, perform analyses, deliver recommendations, and implement process improvement initiatives relative to end-to-end supply chain.
* Partner with Production Planning, Sourcing and Sales and Operations Planning teams to identify opportunities in Inventory reduction and develop business cases.
* Analyze global inventory flow planning and forecasted availability; provide insights to "on time to store" for all markets and channels; includes tracking forecast accuracy for new flow and replenishment to identify stocking risk and coordinating operational visibility
* Manage and track performance trends impacting inventory availability and make recommendations around planning assumptions to site S&OP teams.
* Maintain healthy stock levels and flows for each site by keeping all stock types within acceptable ranges
* Provide guidance to planning and materials teams to balance inventory according to safety stock levels
* Manage international flows, specialty stocks and full-service center relocations
1.Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business or relevant field
2.5+ years of related experience in a manufacturing/ supply chain environment
3.Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes
4.Experience using an ERP/MRP system in a manufacturing environment
5.Strategic approach to business solutions
6.Innate attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
7.Excellent soft skills and ability to work effectively with all levels internally and externally
8.Strong project management and process development skills
9.Ability to set priorities and make decisions in a dynamic work environment
10. Strong system skills in Excell, Access, Oracle, and more.
3.Oracle knowledge and experience
4.Lean Manufacturing Experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Utah; Logan
Job Reference #: 3229587