Global Talent & Development Manager
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The role is responsible for managing the day to day Global Talent Development (GTD) Program, but not limited to other potential talent programs, as well as the potential to provide advisory services to other US Cards initiatives, including special projects on a case to case basis. Responsibility for managing an end - to - end recruiting process and assisting with job matching for both the incoming talent as well as the outgoing talent.
This role closely collaborates with Global Cards and Consumer Services senior leaders as well as Human Resources Advisors, Global Mobility, external partners, Learning & Development and Talent & Diversity partners.
* Manage day-to-day responsibilities and associated milestones (participant selection, management and matching, development plans, final placements, etc.)
* Coordinate and liaise effectively with All Managers globally to understand business needs and priorities, staff teams appropriately, ensure assignments and activities are in line with development and business priorities
* Mentor program participants with their Career Development Plans and Short Term Assignments (STA) placements
* Coordinate mid-year, Year Assessments, Assisting with goal settings, and coordination with all relevant stakeholders and Project Sponsors/Managers
* Responsibility for all alumnae events, initiatives, and efforts to provide ongoing career development support
* Development of thorough program metrics and analytics, on an ongoing basis and management of talent reports of all program participants
* Create and manage curriculum for Learning Series, Orientation Week and other training throughout the STA, including vendor selection and management as well as coordinating with internal constituents and speakers.
* International experience is a plus, (being able to work on a global clock and different time zones)
* Thinking and creating outside the box is a plus
* Curiosity of various regions, culture and languages are a plus
* Champion diversity and seek to recruit, retain and develop talent
* Strong project management skills
* Very strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to manage a budget
* Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple project deliverables
* Ability to influence without authority and experience working cross-functionally
* Knowledge of Citi, financial services, is a plus
* Must have lots of energy
* The desire to drive and lead
* Experience in interviewing, recruiting, learning and development, program management, or HR a plus
* Undergraduate degree required; Master's Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources, a plus
* Financial institutions knowledge and experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18005725