Global Technology Infrastructure Strategy and Business Service team - Project Execution Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Project Execution Associate is a member of the Strategy and Business Service team that supports the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of J.P.Morgan's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). GTI is part of J.P.Morgan's Global Technology group and is made of technology professionals who are responsible for delivering and maintaining an industry-leading technology infrastructure.
The Project Execution Associate role sits within the team that is responsible for providing general planning and execution support to GTI's Head of Strategy and Business Services. The role will typically require partnering with various strategy and business service groups to ensure streamlined activities within the GTI organization, with a focus on creating group-wide and executive communications, performing analysis to support decision making, developing processes and tools to support consistent management practices, supporting selected change management and governance programs, supporting culture initiatives, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with strong communication and analytical skills, experience interacting with and presenting to senior management, the ability to develop relationships with all levels across all lines of business and corporate functions, and a desire to learn the Technology operating model.
Working knowledge of the OKR framework (Objectives and Key Results) is a plus.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives to drive growth/efficiency
- Prepare management materials and collateral to support business decisions
- Coordinate the creation of special and executive presentations (e.g. town halls, senior officers meetings, offsites, regulatory communications, CEO interactions, etc.)
- Execute various analysis, understand and report key business metrics, synthesize information into actionable insights to help solve complex problems and influence business and communication strategies
- Support the implementation of a forward-looking, efficient, decision-oriented governance structure and operating model
- Document clear standards and guidelines to ensure successful and consistent execution of global GTI initiatives
- Identify, document and communicate key project risks and process gaps to appropriate stakeholders
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Self-manages professional development and development of IT knowledge
- Ability to take on increasing management responsibility and project ownership
- Support a GTI wide roll out of OKRs through collection and synthesis of input, coaching product and functional teams. Direct OKR experience is not necessary, however, the ideal candidate should be willing to proactively learn
- 2-4 years of experience in a large fast paced environment leveraging strong communications and analytical skills coupled with good business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with senior management
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive "self-starter"
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships and establish strong partnerships
- Experience in cross-functional teams and ability to influence people at a variety of levels
- Experience with business process improvement/re-engineering
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel a must
- Bachelor's degree required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180101032