Head of Global Conversion Strategy and Project Management
Citi's Consumer Digital Payments team is responsible for driving the digital payments strategy across all of Citi's consumer bank businesses. The team drives the design and development of innovative digital commerce and money transmission payment solutions to ensure Citi is continuously addressing the evolving needs of its customers. The team also negotiates and manages strategic industry partnerships to create differentiating value propositions for Citi's payment solutions. As the global payments landscape evolves rapidly, the team is uniquely positioned to leverage Citi's global scale to deliver solutions that Citi's clients and partners demand and deserve. GDP also leads the management of Citi's global relationship with payment network partners such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. These networks play a critical role in the definition of the future payment's landscape and the team ensures we maximize those relationshipsAbout Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Head of Global Conversion Strategy and Project Management is responsible for driving global work streams to execute Citi's global network strategy. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and drive performance of network converted portfolio including tracking of progress against plan at the global level
- Identify, develop and disseminate best practices across all markets and establish a forum to share progress/knowledge across all key global stakeholders
- Leverage network conversions as an opportunity to increase customer engagement through customized market migration strategies
- Drive new market assessments including product gaps, resource and technology requirements
- Lead a centralized goverance structure to mitigate and address implementation issues.
- Leverage the strategic network assets to drive value to Citi and our customersThe ideal candidate will have significant experience in the payment cards industry and deep experience managing global projects. The position requires an understanding of Cards P&L performance drivers, ability to execute in a complex matrix environment and deep negotiation and relationship management skills.Development Value: This role provides excellent growth prospects within the Global Digital Payments organization and provides leadership opportunity to impact Citi's payments business globally.
- 10 years business experience, particularly in a global project/program management function within financial services.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Familiarity with the payment cards P&L and prior experience in large scale cards conversion project a plus
- Broad business knowledge and customer focus with an ability to leverage analytics to drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow partnerships
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Must be familiar with MIS reporting, profit and loss statements and fundamental analytic tactics
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18004642