International CCAR Modeling Paid Internship - Spring 2018
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at
Spring 2018 internship with the International CCAR Modeling Business:
Part-Time or Full time Internship: Interns will work while completing their Advanced Degree during Spring 2018. Hours and schedule are flexible based off of class schedule. Pay is competitive.
Note: Citi utilizes this Internship as a primary source for hiring full-time professionals. Although the internship is offered in New York, Texas and Delaware, full time opportunities will only be offered in the Irving, TX and Wilmington, DE locations.
This internship within Global Consumer Banking will focus on the development of CCAR/DFAST stress loss models for international unsecured and secured portfolios (e.g., credit cards, installment loans, ready credit, mortgage and home equity, etc.), using analytics techniques such as logistic regression, survival modeling, decision trees, least square, fixed effect regression and time series econometric models. Each intern will be placed with a manager who will determine the daily responsibilities amongst the team.
- Applicant must be pursuing an Advanced Degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or other highly technical quantitative discipline.
- Applicant must be within one year of graduating with an Advanced degree and seeking full time opportunities in the Irving, TX and Wilmington, DE locations.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferred proficiency in advanced programming languages such as, SAS, R, STATA, SPSS, Eviews, Matlab Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- U.S. work authorization required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17076688