International CCAR Modeling Paid Internship - Summer 2018
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
1. Competitive Summer Full-Time Internship: Span 10 weeks, beginning June 4, 2018 and ending August 13, 2018. This is a full time opportunity that is Monday - Friday with a competitive salary. As a Summer Intern, you will receive training and get the chance to contribute as a member of the team to which you are assigned with your own responsibilities; similar to a first year professional. Upon a successful completion of the summer full-time internship, interns will be given the opportunity to continue as a Part-Time intern while they complete their degree.
Note: Citi utilizes this summer internship as a primary source for hiring full-time professionals. Although summer internships are offered in New York, Texas and Delaware, full time opportunities will only be offered in the Irving, TX and Wilmington, DE locations.
This internship within Global Consumer Banking will focus on the development of CCAR/DFAST stress loss models for international unsecured and secured portfolios (e.g., credit cards, installment loans, ready credit, mortgage and home equity, etc.), using analytics techniques such as logistic regression, survival modeling, decision trees, least square, fixed effect regression and time series econometric models. Each intern will be placed with a manager who will determine the daily responsibilities amongst the team.
- Applicant must be pursuing an Advanced Degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or other highly technical quantitative discipline.
- Applicant must be within one year of graduating with an Advanced degree and seeking full time opportunities in the Irving, TX and Wilmington, DE locations.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferred proficiency in advanced programming languages such as, SAS, R, STATA, SPSS, Eviews, Matlab Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- U.S. work authorization required
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17070314