Product Director - Global Application Security API & Services
As a Global Application Security API & Services Executive Director, the quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You'll lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll share your expertise, thought leadership and overall guidance and support, both with your team and across all our business and technology groups. You'll deploy best practices, implement new policies, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. Finally, you will lead by example and earn the trust of the internal team, collaborators from around the world working in our global team of technologists and innovators, senior management, and, the people and companies whose assets we manage and protect.
The Global Application Security API & Services Executive Director will lead a Product focused on enhancing the security framework for application security and assurance within JPMC. This role will interface heavily with the firm's Chief Technology Office (CTO), Application Development leads, Global Technology (GTI), and other parts of CTC to provide leadership and support ensure security technologies provided to application development communities are configured and delivered in conformance with CTC control standards.
This position is targeted for a Product Owner with solid technical experience in information security with extensive software engineering and development, governance, compliance, and security experience and a proven track record of identifying inadequacies, defining enabling solutions, and leading large-scale projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will ensure the security framework and strategies are clearly defined in policies, standards and procedures that support global information security architecture objectives, including security technical controls and development concepts relevant to applications supporting the various Lines of Business and clients.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
- Deep fluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity
- Seasoned command of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and services through the lifecycle
- Recognized expertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
- Strategically oriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Experienced leader who demonstrates results in matrix organizations
- 5 years of experience in application security and secure systems development lifecycles
o API development or security
o API gateways, management, stores and other API ecosystems services
o Security Design Reviews or Architecture Risk Analysis
o Identifying emerging risks and vulnerabilities beyond the common OWASP, NIST, SANS inventories
o System software and organizational design standards, policies, and authorized approaches (e.g., ISO) relating to system/application design.
o Software design tools, methods, and techniques
- 3 years of experience in application development, architecture or engineering
- Direct involvement in application security assurance programs
- Experience with developing & supporting application security strategy, architecture, and standards
- Solid understanding of application security enabling technologies across the development lifecycle
- Experienced as Product Owner, Program Owner or Scrum Master
- Knowledge of application development & deployment strategies and concepts
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180073170