Real Estate Technical Operations Lead - Global Technology Infrastructure
The Retail Tech Ops lead will focus on technical projects from initiation through implementation. This includes but is not limited to initial scope and requirements, financial planning and management, analysis, design, scheduling, project reporting, and implementation services. The Retail Tech Ops Lead will drive the delivery of all GTI-technology solutions supporting Retail Real Estate Projects in North America. They act as the lead partner with Global Real Estate (GRE) and all Lines of Business required for project delivery. The Retail Tech Ops lead will engage additional support groups within the GTI organization including Finance, Global Network Services, Client Technology Services and Global Service Operations.
Project Management Responsibility:
- Responsible for managing complex technology projects for Retail Branch construction and large build projects. The projects will have multiple technology deliverables, including installation of structured cabling, design and installation of data network, AV planning and implementation, and voice / telepresence services.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of detailed project plan for all technology deliverables
- Creation and management of Business Case. This includes tracking project financials, resource forecasting, and asset depreciation schedules.
- Coordination of technology delivery to construction completion.
- Confirm the technology design and specifications are in compliance with JPMC Risk and Security standards.
- Engagement and management of all technical internal and external (vendor) resources
- Communicate with key stakeholders and executive sponsors. Complete written weekly status and provide detailed updates upon request.
- Serves as the single point of contact for project. Responsible for issue mitigation and/or escalation to management for resolution.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Project management experience related to delivery of technology for build/construction projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing high volume project workload.
- Ability to identify project requirements and manage efforts to completion.
- Leadership skills coupled with the ability to motivate team members to achieve excellence
- Analytical and decision-making skills. Creative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence
- Independent worker. Effectively handle new direction and a changing work environment
- Capable of driving organizational change with the ability to gain consensus among teams and peers
- Minimum of 1-3 years business experience, including managing technical projects related to new construction
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Fluency to expert level experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180057191