Senior Sales Manager - Global and Key Accounts
The Sr Sales Manager - Global and Key Accounts will demonstrate accountability for business development, growth objective and target in Japan automotive industry for GE Inspection Technologies product line. In this role, you will develop high level customer’s relationship within industries, increase GEIT presence in the market place, grow market share of the GEIT portfolio in Japan automotive market.
- Be responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing sales strategy in automotive segment and key accounts
- Lead team to identify opportunities to drive volume growth in all aspects of the business function
- Work with automotive customers to determine appropriate product / service solutions
- Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organizations and within GE
- Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase orders volume and profitability
- Actively participate in Demand to Inquiry (DTI) process by establishing a systematic business scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and new market opportunities
- Leverage customer knowledge to develop Miller Heiman Blue and Gold sheets and disseminate to Sales Managers through SFDC.
- Leverage cross-functional and cross business resources in order to maximize market penetration
- Identify new market opportunities and cross-selling GE products
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field sales or marketing position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing complex large key accounts in the automotive market
- Basic knowledge of nondestructive testing technology and GE Inspection Technologies product line and services
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of assigned systems and client organization and practices
- Self Driven sales personnel, strategic thinking and strong organizational skill to drive outcome
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Japan; Tokyo
Job Reference #: 3082537