Sr. Compliance Analyst - AML/KYC FRB Cards NAM and Global Support
* Assist in defining and implementing the global strategy and design of the OneKYC program for the Cards business
* Assist with end-to-end process for all KYC-related policies, standards, and guidelines aimed at setting the framework for execution of KYC risk processes and management of AML risk
* Provide input and guidance, as well as establish the framework necessary to effectively implement and maintain the Global KYC Cards Standard, Global AML KYC Policy and related Standards which apply to the Cards business.
* Act as a stakeholder with Compliance and business Technology, in addition to the Cards businesses (Brands and Citi Retail Services) as well as Cards Operations to ensure that the CitiKYC platform operates effectively and efficiently to address KYC requirements.
* Assist with the prioritization, design and change management of BRD/FRD, and rollout of enhancements to CitiKYC to ensure compliance with Cards KYC Standard.
* Assist with the implementation of the Cards KYC program, including the design and change management of the program, implementation of Interim Compensating Controls, and global rollout of CitiKYC, for GCB Cards portfolios for both Brands and Citi Retail Services businesses.
* Support the development of a Citi KYC migration strategy for the cards portfolios within NAM, EMEA, LATAM, APAC and other regions
* Support, contribute materials and participate in committees, including the CitiKYC Oversight Committee, the Policy & Standards Subcommittee, and the KYC/AML Risk Subcommittee.
* Lead or contribute to wide variety of KYC related projects by providing subject matter expertise and working with the Project Strategy Office to help meet project deliverables
* Minimum of 5 years experience in Anti-Money Laundering/Compliance, Project Management
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* The candidate should have knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, to include the BSA, The Patriot Act, U.S. Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements.
* The candidate should be knowledgeable of credit card business
* The candidate must have strong writing, analytical and communication skills and be able to multi-task and complete projects on time. Should be a self-starter and organized and have the ability to work independently.
* Excellent judgment, assessment skills and communication skills
* Excellent written and oral formats, including presentations to audiences ranging from Senior Managers, Regulators, Auditors to Analysts as evidenced by the ability to concisely and meaningfully explain and support research conclusions, both in written and verbal formats
* Excellent work ethic (respectful, honest, considerate, self motivated, can reliably work independently, works well under pressure, readily adapts to changing work priorities, is accountable)
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills
* Demonstrates initiative, creativity and teamwork within the framework of the position responsibilities
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17083880