Sr Director - Commercial Enablement & Global Operations
Lead critically important programs to drive and accelerate business divestiture activity for BHGE Commercial horizontal. You will be responsible for leading the global DT strategy & execution for critical applications in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM - Salesforce platform), Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Global Ops platforms. A critical attribute of this role is you will be part of cross functional team to define ITO processes and its connectivity to OTR processes in BHGE.
In the role of Sr Director - Commercial Enablement & Global Operations, you will:
* Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix organization.
* Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
* Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
* Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
* Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
* Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
* Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: India, United States; Texas; Houston, Bangalore
Job Reference #: 3178432