SVP, Global Head of Business Analysis/Program Management for OTC Derivative Products
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Seeking a seasoned Business Analyst/Program Manager with 15 years of proven track record of Business Analysis and Program Management within the Capital Markets (OTC Derivative) Industry. The role is required to lead a global team of talented BA/PM/QA driving innovative solutions leading to increased levels of productivity and service for our internal and external clients. OTC Derivative System is going through major transformation due to regulatory and strategic direction; the role will be instrumental in driving the strategy by focusing on business strategy, prioritization, quality and driving a culture of operational excellence and accountability.
Foreign Exchange, Rates and Derivatives Technology is a front to back IT team that works with our Institutional Fixed Income business to design the architecture of our global applications within capital markets, as well as maintaining our internal and external communications and websites. This makes FxRD Technology an exciting and fast-paced group to work in.
Oasys product is part of the broader FXRD organization responsible for Confirmation , Settlement, Margin, Legal & Trade Processing and feeds to firms regulatory , books and records for all assets (OTC Derivative) covering Rates, Equities, Credit, FX and Commodities.
Global Head, BA/PM/QA for OTC Derivative Product Processor will be accountable for the following:
- Business and Functional Analysis of Requirement for OTC Derivatives Product Processors (Oasys).
- Program Management for critical programs covering all Oasys functions.
- Quality Assurance for products delivered to the users.
- Senior Technologist to represent Oasys in NAM and EMEA time zones as escalation point.
- Liaise with a range of teams from COO, Technology Leads, and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analyses and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of best in class tools to drive adoption on PM/BA/QA standards [Confluence, JIRA(Agile), Cucumber and more]
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders .
- Drive a culture of innovation and accountability.
- Build a Governance Framework with global stakeholders [Business and Technology]
- Continuously strengthen internal controls, governance and reporting capabilities to ensure compliance with evolving Regulatory standards.
- Talent management(including performance and compensation)
- Educated to Master's degree level or equivalent. Focus on OTC Derivative business domain related qualifications. (BA)
- PMP or similar program management certification preferred (Program Management)
- 15 Years relevant experience
- Strong business knowledge of OTC Derivatives Trade Processing, confirmation, settlement & legal.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills(Team Size ~10). Ability to define goals and objectives and motivate a high performing team to achieve them. Experience managing global teams.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation .
- Credible experience of successfully implemented projects in the financial service industry.
- Clear, precise communication skills along with the ability to deliver information to large teams , communicate strategy, risks & issues.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17079962