Third Party Management (TPM) Analyst - Global Legal Solutions
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Contribute to a global strategy, process and governance framework for all aspects of law firm risk oversight.
- Legal Third Party Management - Working both individually and with other Citi teams to deliver on corporate wide TPM initiatives.
- Responsible for all TPM related activities for legal suppliers within Citi.
- Drive and support a best in class Regional Legal TPM Infrastructure and respectively coordinate with Country Counsel and local attorneys in addressing inquiries as it relates to policy applicability.
- Partner with Enterprise Supply Chain(ESC)and the business to ensure accurate data capture of general information, risk attributes and information security as it relates to law firms within the Citi Approved Supplier Program (CASP)
- Provide standardized reports and templates to inform management of third party risk and performance.
- Partner with legal business information security officer to conduct legal third party information security assessments (TPISA).
- Work with the applicable vendor / third party to mitigate and remediate identified gaps/issues (IS policies, cyber security, assess controls, etc.)
- Support the Legal TPO (Third Party Officer) in preparing written assessments highlighting misalignments between the vendor's processes/policies and those of Citi while effectively describing areas of potential risk.
- Provide business unit management support for law firm third party risk issues
- Contribute to team efforts that evaluate and identify the operating models that offer the best view of risks and key drivers for achieving strategic objectives
- Direct relevant experience in third-party risk identification and management or operational area or processing field is an advantage
- 3 years working in a Legal, Information Security, Risk, Financial, Regulatory or Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable position with a strong focus on customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of third-party management risk and control methodologies and best practices is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong data analysis skills and problem solving abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Recognized risk advocate, who is a dynamic, proactive and decisive person
- Advance skills in MS Excel, Visio, MS Word, MS Access and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a flexible work schedule, potentially outside of the 9-5 business hours
- Ability to understand unique process requirements, interdependencies, and eloquently explain them
- Possess highly detailed planning, organization, and solid execution capability
- Ability to multi-task, along with working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Flexible, adaptable, responsive, positive; Results oriented
- Service Excellence mindset; must be able to influence key partners and be persuasive while working with cross-functional teams
- Bilingual language skills preferred
- Exercise sound judgment
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17080492