VP - Global Digital Partnerships Management
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today's modern financial infrastructure-this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world's most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled by men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, and the wisdom and courage to do what's right.
The Customer & Digital Experience (CDE) Team is the foremost customer advocate within the Global Consumer Bank at Citi. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities. Our Global Digital Acquisition is a top global priority and has been recognized as the next growth engine for Citi. As a digital marketing group, we are fully committed to helping customers find the right banking opportunities for them as conveniently as possible. Our aim is to continue to develop an agile culture within Citi, while providing the best acquisition journey and customer experience across all of Citi's digital assets.
We are looking for a leader who will be responsible for managing our key strategic partnerships and rolling out a performance tool focused on online acquisition within the Global Digital Acquisitions team at Citi. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders and senior leadership, both internally and externally to maintain existing partner relationships, onboarding vendors and leverage potential opportunities for innovation.
The VP Digital Program Manager role will include:
- Lead efficient and effective end-to-end vendor onboarding process
- Identify opportunities to improve the onboarding process cycle with key stakeholders (i.e: Procurement, Compliance, Legal)
- Manage ongoing strategic vendor relationships
- Work with vendors to identify innovation opportunities in the field of digital acquisitions across GCG
- Partner with the regional digital marketing teams and support areas to develop and implement a tool which provides a global unified marketing performance view for all digital channels across the Bank, Cards and Lending/Mortgage businesses
- Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics
- Identify potential capabilities within the performance tool to keep the regions up to date on the available capabilities and keep ongoing processes improvements discipline
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, marketing or related field required, MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of vendor management experience, preferably across regions, combined with strong project management skills
- Experience in Financial services (credit card or bank) preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a remarkable ability to influence cross-functionally
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, affiliates, display and social
- Ability to work collaboratively across Citi's international lines of businesses
- Excellent organization and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in dynamic environments quickly adapting to changing priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Quick on your feet, steady under pressure and able to adapt to changes
- Flexible approach; resilience to setbacks; creativity; sense of humor
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18001425